Can I use this image?
Enquire about image rights
Institution:National Library of Scotland, Moving Image Archive
- Enquire about physical viewing of this item
- Enquire about item information or request correction/removal
- association: Dundee
- association: Perth
- association: Angus
An overview of Tayside, looking at its industries, towns, landscape and people. First Films of Scotland film to be made about one of the new local authority regions.
- personality: Films of Scotland Committee - Production and distribution organisation f administrative records, production files, scripts, stills, marketing materials and programme booklets offer a discrete set of data on the infrastructure and distribution methods of a UK film agency, with evidence of audience and industry reception to the works both domestically and internationally in an era of transition from cinema-going to television viewing. These records can be consulted at the National Library of Scotland Moving Image Archive.
- personality: Ogam Films / Oscar Marzaroli - Production company and documentary film-maker Ogam Films was dissolved in the early 1980s. Marzaroli returned to full-time stills photography. Martin Singleton remains one of Scotland’s most experienced freelance cameramen.
- director: d. Oscar Marzaroli
- sponsor: sp. Films of Scotland and Tayside Development Authority
- cam. Martin Singleton, David Peat loc. sd. Alex Brown
- producer: p.c. Ogam Films
- Fiction: non-fiction
- Duration: 26.50 mins
- Colour: colour
- Sound: sound